Know-Risk is the most advanced farm management and crop marketing program in Western Canada. It's a service designed to help farmers attain greater farm profitability while reducing the risk in the market. Our senior risk management team brings 20+ years of market experience to your farm and can be accessed daily for market strategies, hedge plan tracking, margin alerts, fertilizer retail prices, small group workshops and over 25 market reports.
Create a plan for how and when to sell in the market.
This is crucial to the success of your farm business. Your Know-Risk™ personal advisor will guide you in developing and implementing a customized marketing plan. Your plan will be monitored and updated daily, helping you achieve specific financial goals throughout the year. Once your plan is established, your Know-Risk™ personal advisor will be available for a regular schedule of personalized meetings. During this time, clients can receive advice about markets and learn advanced hedging strategies. Your advisor is also available upon request, for trade execution services and over-the-counter options that can enhance margins and guarantee liquidity in the market.
Track & Analyze your Plan with Know-Risk™ Web Tools
Know-Risk™ makes it easy for you to track and adjust your plan online. Just login to your secure My Farm Manager™ account and get exclusive unlimited access to powerful analysis tools, custom reporting features, and 25+ market reports. Everything is updated daily to reflect current market prices:
- Daily-updated Crop and Total Farm Profit
- Daily Value Calculation of your Futures and Options
- Hedge Plan Tracking
- Break-even Prices and Yields
- Current Western Canadian Fertilizer Prices
- Basis and Cash Crop Market Prices
- What-if Scenarios
PC, laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices
* Know-Risk™ is developed by RMI Consulting, Inc. (RMI), in partnership with Decisive Farming Corp. Execution services for cash commodity trades are offered by RMI and are subject to an additional fee. RMI would like to remind you that commodity trading involves risk, and you should fully understand those risks prior to trading. For more information about these services, please contact your advisor.
||"I truly believe that in order to be sustainable, all farms require an
advanced system for crop marketing and farm risk management. Know-Risk™ was created for this purpose, and it's taking farm profitability to the next level."
Greg Appleyard, Creekstone Farms
● Subscriptions based on a flat monthly fee, no long-term contract!
● Customer service guarantee!
For more information about Know-Risk workshops in your area and for subscriptions, please send us an email or call toll free 1.800.947.4811 ext.4.
Know-Risk in the News: